The best way to get to the venue depends on which side you approach Antwerp. If you can use public transportation, we advice to park on a FREE “Park & Ride” parking spot around the “Singel” and take a tram to the center. A single ticket costs 1,80 EUR if you pay by a textmessage. Sms “DL” to 4884, and you’re validated to ride the busses and trams for 60 minutes. More info on Park and Ride parkings is available on the City Of Antwerp website: www.antwerpen.be/.
If you can’t make it with public transportation, there are several options to park your car near the venue.
- Parking on the streets is very limited. If you find a spot, that’s probably going to be cheapest for the distance you have to walk. (1,60 EUR for the first hour, +2,70 EUR for the second and +3,80 EUR for the third hour, paying by the minute until 22h00)
- Parking Oudaan: across the street, underground parking infrastructure. 2,90 EUR per hour.
- FREE parking spaces are available on the “Kaaien”: Plantinkaai and Ernest Van Dijckkaai. 10 minute walk to the venue.
Want to grab something to eat before the show? There are several veggie and less veggie restaurants located on the Groenplaats within walking distance of the venue. Some of our favorite:
- Chick’Pea (Oudaan 4): best hummus in town! 7-15 EUR
- Greenway (Groenplaats 6): the veggie restaurant chain recently opened an Antwerp location. 7-15 EUR
- Eatalian (Kammenstraat 29): Pizza, pasta, ciabata,.. Anything Italian basically! 5-12 EUR
- SushiShop (Kammenstraat 21): Sushi. 10-20 EUR
- Falafel Tof (Hoogstraat 32): Hummus, falafel,… All fresh and natural! 5-10 EUR
- Take A Thai (Kasteelpleinstraat 1): Thai takeaway place with vegetarian options for almost all dishes! 9-12 EUR